You can’t take your eyes off a toddler for a minute! If I leave baby wipes where my 21 month old can reach them, the entire container will be emptied with the contents spread across the living room.
This reminds me of my five year old! He got paint on a new shirt after I told him not to wear it during “Art Time”. He looked up at me with those big blue eyes and said, “Since I got paint on my new shirt, I’ll use my chore money to take you out for a nice dinner. Okay, Mommy?”
He has $6.75 in his bank!
Moms are awesome!
(CNN) — The job ad listed the many unusual requirements for director of operations — and still, a few dozen people answered it and set up video interviews:
— Must be able to work 135-plus hours a week, it said.
— Must working standing up for most hours, often overnight.
— No breaks.
— Eating depends on when the “associate” eats.
— Able to manage 10 to 15 projects at one time. (There are many, many more tough demands on time, emotions and mental skills.)
— And the work for Rehtom Inc. (there’s the first clue) is pro bono. Yes, for free.
The job sounds impossible. But the people behind the ad say billions of people do it every day.
If you go to the online version of the job ad, there is a link that goes to a video for #WorldsToughestJob, a Mother’s Day campaign on the American Greetings…
View original post 504 more words
There’s nothing like sitting down after all the kids are asleep. If you don’t immediately pass out from sheer exhaustion, the silence you get to enjoy afterward is phenomenal!
Maybe it’s because I’m a little “OCD” or maybe it’s because my husband is a complete slob, either way, I woke up this morning, saw my just deep cleaned bathroom, and wanted to scream! I know he gets up early to go to PT every week day and then comes home to shower afterward, but seriously, I clean EVERY room of our house EVERYDAY! I don’t get weekends or holidays off, no sick days either. The least the man could do is try to keep his damn underwear out of the floor!! Every wife has a mental list of the things her husband does to irritate her, but I’m taking it a step further. I’m actually going to share mine. So, here it is. My husband irritates the crap out of me when he:
- Throws his dirty clothes on the floor right in front of the hamper.
- Leaves a wet towel bundled up on the shower rod instead of stretching it out to dry.
- Somehow manages to get toothpaste residue (from his mouth) all over the mirror and everything on the counter.
- Uses my razor to shave his face because it’s closer.
- Uses my expensive shampoos, conditioners, and hair masks and he has little to no hair!
- Cooks dinner and uses every pot, pan, and utensil we own.
- Calls me at seven in the morning after I’ve been up all night with the baby to make him breakfast.
- Asks me to come watch him play games on the Xbox 1 and actually expects me to give his game playing my undivided attention.
- Goes to get a massage after a long week of “work” but doesn’t see why I need one.
- Calls to ask what’s for dinner and complains about what I’m making.
- Leaves beer cans or bottles in whatever room he’s in because he knows I’ll put them in the recycling bin.
- Falls asleep during a show I’ve recorded and waited to watch, and we have to watch it again from the beginning.
- Sleeps with his head on the side of my face!
- Gives the kids sweets really late at night.
- Keeps the kids up past their bedtimes. They have a schedule for a reason!
- Sleeps until lunch on the weekends instead of letting me get a few extra hours since I’m the one staying up with the baby.
- Doesn’t eat dinner after I’ve spent time juggling the cooking and kids crying.
- Asks me where his uniforms/PT gear/shoes are.
- Calls me ten times a day when he’s bored at work like I have nothing to do at home.
Whew! Now I feel better! Does anyone else have any of these same issues?