1. A trip to the bathroom where you actually get to close the door! (No tiny hands opening and closing the drawers and cabinets and drawing on the floor with your favorite Clinique eyeliner.)
2. An uninterrupted cup (or three) of coffee. Just you, your cup o’ Joe, and sweet, sweet silence.
3. A shower that includes being able to use shampoo and conditioner not the usual “seven minute clean what you can before something gets broken” shower you’re used to, and if you’re feeling really adventurous, you could soak in a bath.
4. An hour of “grown up” TV. There’s only so many times you can do the Hot Dog dance before wanting to pull your hair out.
5. Picking the dessert of your choice and eating it ALL! No sharing! No pulling back a soggy cookie covered in toddler drool!
“You rock a sobbing child without wondering if today’s world is passing you by, because you know you hold tomorrow tightly in your arms.” -Elder Neal A. Maxwell